Thread: Charlotte NC, Talk Radio Host gives positive mention of Ron Paul

Charlotte NC, Talk Radio Host gives positive mention of Ron Paul

Keith Larson broadcasts on Charlotte's main talk radio station, WBT (99.3FM, 1110AM) from 9am-Noon.

This morning he was saying how Ron Paul did great considering who he was up against. He mentioned that the name recognition of Mccain and Thomspon was all that helped them, and for Paul to still get 10% really means something for him. All in all he went on for about 2-3 minutes just talking about Paul.

I live just south of Charlotte just across the border in SC, so positive media from WBT is something SC needs leading up to the primary. I've sent him an email thanking him for the positive coverage.

http://wbt.com/listen/stream.cfm

if you'd like, you can email him at: klarson@wbt.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's quite a change in his point of view, he has not been a supporter AT ALL up til now, we'll see how this pans out.

See, again, proof that disputes all of the chicken littles around here! And there will be MUCH more of this in the next few weeks, especially after NH.
    Freedom from the government!
    Freedom from the boss!
    And freedom from everyone else!
    Check out Holistic Politics for more info.

Like I have said

I have been telling people that 10% was disappointing for us but as soon as those numbers started coming in the media was shocked. The old media NEVER expected us to pull those kind of results in Iowa and even last night (wolf blitzer, larry king, greta van sustern, shepard smith,etc) were giving us a lot of credit and praising how well we did. I honest to God think we garnered a little bit of respect last night and we need to take that and run like hell with it!

Quote Originally Posted by jdmyprez_deo_vindice View Post
    I have been telling people that 10% was disappointing for us but as soon as those numbers started coming in the media was shocked. The old media NEVER expected us to pull those kind of results in Iowa and even last night (wolf blitzer, larry king, greta van sustern, shepard smith,etc) were giving us a lot of credit and praising how well we did. I honest to God think we garnered a little bit of respect last night and we need to take that and run like hell with it!
    Amen!
    Freedom from the government!
    Freedom from the boss!
    And freedom from everyone else!
    Check out Holistic Politics for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by rancher89 View Post
    That's quite a change in his point of view, he has not been a supporter AT ALL up til now, we'll see how this pans out.
    Actually Rancher, Keith had him on for an interview about 3 weeks ago and was very supportive and encouraging.

He has said repeatedly that Dr. Paul was the only candidate who actually stands for something and doesn't waffle on issues. He has also stated on several occasions that Dr. Paul is his favorite candidate.

He definitely was being complimentary this morning as well.

Give him a chance...... he done pretty well for us so far.....

Someone just sent an email in complaining about the candidates for Republicans saying "They should bring someone else in, someone who has a definite position and can articulate on it, someone like Newt Gingrich. Larson responded with (paraphrased):

"If Newt wants to run he can just run, but the Republican party does have one candidate that has a definite position and can articulate on it. In fact he is the only candidate from either party you can say that about it. And that's Ron Paul. He always has the same position and knows how to explain it. Some people might not support him because he isn't a flag-waver for Iraq, but he is the only candidate that bases his positions on the Constitution and is constant about it."