Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Rules Trump Committed Fraud, Stripping Control of Key Properties

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Maybe so, but Trump is already on the record saying he would do the exact same thing to the Biden family if Trump is elected again. Is that ok or is it just what this country has come down to?
    The exact same thing? Because, like, if he's talking about arresting them and arraigning them on criminal charges, one, I believe it can be done, and two, it should be done. I'd love to see that done to at least three Bidens. Hell, I'd like it just as much if it was done to Trump. So far, I haven't seen him slapped with anything that'll stick in criminal court.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The exact same thing? Because, like, if he's talking about arresting them and arraigning them on criminal charges, one, I believe it can be done, and two, it should be done. I'd love to see that done to at least three Bidens. Hell, I'd like it just as much if it was done to Trump. So far, I haven't seen him slapped with anything that'll stick in criminal court.
    Maybe not exact, but same idea. Trump has also vowed to use the courts against his political opponent.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Is it OK to falsely claim that a 10,996 square foot penthouse is really a 30,000 square foot one, resulting in an overvaluation between $114-207 million, especially after the discrepancy has been brought to your attention (see page 21 of Judge Engoron's order)? Or in Trump's world is the actual measure of a "foot" merely subjective?

How about overvaluing property by over 400% (page 22-23 of the order) or 700% (page 23) or even 2300% (page 26)?
    What defenses was Trump's legal team able to raise over these issues and what defenses were they not allowed to raise?

Who decided the actual property values? The same person who said Mar-a-Lago is worth $18 million?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Maybe so, but Trump is already on the record saying he would do the exact same thing to the Biden family if Trump is elected again. Is that ok or is it just what this country has come down to?
    It's not the same thing if Biden actually committed real crimes..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Maybe not exact, but same idea. Trump has also vowed to use the courts against his political opponent.
    He also vowed to lock her up in 2016.

His followers made the mistake of believing him.

Many still do.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That's why TDS is actually kind of a thing.

I mean, we have people who have been in government for decades, destroying our nation from within and fleecing us of our wealth, but Trump comes in for four years and he is somehow Public Enemy #1, on a Ron Paul/libertarian forum? That's not to say that Trump should be a libertarian hero, but even on his worst day he doesn't hold a candle to the SOB old-timers.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Are you implying Trump didn't commit crimes? That is delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Is it OK to falsely claim that a 10,996 square foot penthouse is really a 30,000 square foot one, resulting in an overvaluation between $114-207 million, especially after the discrepancy has been brought to your attention (see page 21 of Judge Engoron's order)? Or in Trump's world is the actual measure of a "foot" merely subjective?

How about overvaluing property by over 400% (page 22-23 of the order) or 700% (page 23) or even 2300% (page 26)?
    Valued by who??? The prosecution just made up those numbers what the "actual" valuations should be and the Judge accepted them and barred the defense from presenting evidence disputing the valuations the prosecution used.
    Last edited by spudea; 02-20-2024 at 03:29 PM.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

He has no influence over the courts. They're yet another captured institution.

Are you implying Trump didn't commit crimes? That is delusional.
    That's precisely what Kevin O'Learly said, there was no crime. What he did is their job, that's what real estate developers do. They over-value their assets to sell them, or to get more loans. Banks push back and do their own due diligence. Buyers offer what they believe it's worth. It doesn't matter what the developer thinks it is worth, it's just a sales pitch. Valuing assets is subjective, there is no objective value. There are different methods to valuing assets for different purposes. The bankers testified that Trump did nothing wrong.

You are not reading my posts or watching the videos, you are just staying trapped in your TDS media bubble.

And you still don't know the most basic, fundamentals of finance or valuations.. even though I've explained it several times.

You should really defer on this topic to people who know what they are talking about, like Kevin O'Leary and myself and some others on this thread.

Attorneys and journalists are experts in their own field, and many of them have no idea how finance works.. definitely not the ones you are listening to.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-20-2024 at 03:47 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They over-value their assets to sell them, or to get more loans. Banks push back and do their own due diligence. Buyers offer what they believe it's worth. It doesn't matter what the developer thinks it is worth, it's just a sales pitch. Valuing assets is subjective, there is no objective value. There are different methods to valuing assets for different purposes. The bankers testified that Trump did nothing wrong.
    FFS, over-valuing assets is the bedrock of any transaction.

This and the Alex Jones fine are some of the most insane $#@!ing civil court rulings I've seen, and it doesn't stop with them.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post

This and the Alex Jones fine are some of the most insane $#@!ing civil court rulings I've seen, and it doesn't stop with them.
    Lawfare.

Not designed for "justice" in any way.

It is to destroy your political opposition.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Lawfare.

Not designed for "justice" in any way.

It is to destroy your political opposition.
    Well, yeah, but that seems okay with some people here because Trump. The next Ron Paul will have it even worse since he probably won't be as wealthy.
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    He has no influence over the courts. They're yet another captured institution.
    So Trump didn't appoint all those federal scotus judges?

That's precisely what Kevin O'Learly said, there was no crime. What he did is their job, that's what real estate developers do. They over-value their assets to sell them, or to get more loans. Banks push back and do their own due diligence. Buyers offer what they believe it's worth. It doesn't matter what the developer thinks it is worth, it's just a sales pitch. Valuing assets is subjective, there is no objective value. There are different methods to valuing assets for different purposes. The bankers testified that Trump did nothing wrong.

You are not reading my posts or watching the videos, you are just staying trapped in your TDS media bubble.

And you still don't know the most basic, fundamentals of finance or valuations.. even though I've explained it several times.

You should really defer on this topic to people who know what they are talking about, like Kevin O'Leary and myself and some others on this thread.

Attorneys and journalists are experts in their own field, and many of them have no idea how finance works.. definitely not the ones you are listening to.
    That wasn't the question, you are still hung up on this court case. Trump has been charged with over 90 felonies. Do you think Trump committed crimes?

Well, yeah, but that seems okay with some people here because Trump. The next Ron Paul will have it even worse since he probably won't be as wealthy.
    Of course they will.

God damn shame is what it is.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

The Clown Show in the Courtroom. Insane is the right word. But then, what isn't these days?

So Trump didn't appoint all those federal scotus judges?

That wasn't the question, you are still hung up on this court case. Trump has been charged with over 90 felonies. Do you think Trump committed crimes?
    Nobody has given me any evidence he committed a crime. You think he committed crimes that don't exist, or use ridiculous evidence that actually proves he didn't commit a crime.

Did you pay attention to the E Jean Carroll case?

The jury said Trump didn't rape her.

She said Trump raped her.

Then she sues him for defamation.. twice?? If anything, she defamed him..

Doesn't make any sense, at all.

Nobody has given me any evidence he committed a crime. You think he committed crimes that don't exist, or use ridiculous evidence that actually proves he didn't commit a crime.

Did you pay attention to the E Jean Carroll case?

The jury said Trump didn't rape her.

She said Trump raped her.

Then she sues him for defamation.. twice?? If anything, she defamed him..

Doesn't make any sense, at all.
    I don't believe Carroll.

Now about those 90 felonies. He did not a single one of them?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They over-value their assets to sell them, or to get more loans. Banks push back and do their own due diligence. Buyers offer what they believe it's worth. It doesn't matter what the developer thinks it is worth, it's just a sales pitch. Valuing assets is subjective, there is no objective value. There are different methods to valuing assets for different purposes. The bankers testified that Trump did nothing wrong.
    There's some serious and blatant "fraud" going on here ↓↓↓.
    Someone alert the Roman praetorian gaurds NY Attorney General's office!

The State needs to dictate what the proper valuations "really" are.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-20-2024 at 10:51 PM.

Which one do you think is most believable?

If there are false accusations flying left and right, why should I believe any of them unless I'm presented evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    They need to hurry up and come up with that cash.

They know perfectly well he doesn't have $355 million in cash.

So they'll seize whatever they can, arrest for not paying the balance and there you go.

Letitia Beria said she was going to get him and she did.

Half the voting public cheers.

I don't believe Carroll.

I personally can't imagine someone throwing felony charges against me until they find something that sticks. Given the motivation, that is Lawfare.

I would hope if that ever happened to you or me, someone would eventually step in and say, "WTF are y'all doing to this poor guy?"

Which is basically the question any sane person asks after 3 years of non-stop prosecution of the great orange cheeto.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I personally can't imagine someone throwing felony charges against me until they find something that sticks. Given the motivation, that is Lawfare.

I would hope if that ever happened to you or me, someone would eventually step in and say, "WTF are y'all doing to this poor guy?"

Which is basically the question any sane person asks after 3 years of non-stop prosecution of the great orange cheeto.
    Which one do you think is most believable?

If there are false accusations flying left and right, why should I believe any of them unless I'm presented evidence?
    I think Trump is $#@!ed on both the Federal Jan 6th case and the Georgia case. They have him on both of those. The prosecutor screwing the DA is a distraction. They can just switch venues.

I think Trump is $#@!ed on both the Federal Jan 6th case and the Georgia case. They have him on both of those. The prosecutor screwing the DA is a distraction. They can just switch venues.
    What's the evidence?

The evidence in the Georgia case, the phone call, actually proves he was innocent.

What's the evidence?

The evidence in the Georgia case, the phone call, actually proves he was innocent.
    You're adorable
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Judge fines Donald Trump more than $350 million, bars him from running businesses in N.Y. for three years
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ron-rcna135283
    Feb. 16, 2024, 3:05 PM -05 / Updated Feb. 16, 2024, 4:30 PM -05
    By Adam Reiss and Dareh Gregorian

[...]
    So all of you defending Trump already made your donations right?

https://nypost.com/2024/02/17/us-new...l-fraud-trial/
    THREAD: Trump fans launch GoFundMe to raise $355M ex-prez owes after civil fraud trial

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Someone alert the Roman praetorian gaurds NY Attorney General's office!
    Plus ça change ...

https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/s...47341552562497

They can't switch venues in Georgia, lmao. The democrats won't dare carry out these trials in any remotely fair jurisdiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I think Trump is $#@!ed on both the Federal Jan 6th case and the Georgia case. They have him on both of those. The prosecutor screwing the DA is a distraction.
    It's not about the special prosecutor merely "screwing" the DA (though that is problematic enough all by itself). It's about the DA funneling money into her own pockets through the obviously overpaid and underqualified "special" prosecutor she just happened to be "screwing" (among other things - such as having a whistleblower fired for jeopardizing the prosecution by exposing some of her shenanigans).

They can just switch venues.
    It took a corrupt and ardently anti-Trump DA in the "blue"-est county in Georgia using a novel application of RICO just to bring this case at all. If the Fulton county DA's office is forced to recuse itself because of Fani Willis' shenanigans (which appears to be possible, and perhaps even likely), what other DA in "red" (or even "purple") Georgia do you imagine is going to want to take up the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fani Willis DESTROYS Herself
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...roys-herself:0
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 19 February 2024}

In this video I discuss the scandal Involving Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis & how it could destroy the RICO case she is building against former president Donald J. Trump.

THREAD: Filing alleges improper relationship between Fulton DA & top Trump prosecutor
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-24-2024 at 05:24 PM.

The Plan To Bankrupt Trump | Part Of The Problem 1095
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcEuVu2Hupo
    {Dave Smith | 20 February 2024}

On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robbie discuss the $355 million dollar verdict levied against Trump, the Corporate Media reaction, and finally we watch Ann Coulter blow Bill Maher's mind predicting the future on his show!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast