Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaker Johnson's next move: Money for Israel, Ukraine, Taiwan and more surveillance

Speaker Johnson's next move: Money for Israel, Ukraine, Taiwan and more surveillance

https://twitter.com/AntiFeder1776/st...31404825055275

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Republicans like the Broken Window Fallacy too. It's not about stopping people from eliminating old MIC factories...

It's about making sure they squeeze enough blood from us turnips to pay the MIC to build yuge brand new munitions plants we can all be proud of.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-16-2024 at 11:38 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Speaker Johnson Rolls Out MASSIVE Foreign Spending Bills. Zero For US Border.

The revolt against House Speaker Mike Johnson is picking up steam, as Johnson revealed plans to take several MASSIVE foreign spending bills to the floor this week. Tying foreign aid to protecting the borders at home - once a staple in Johnson's rhetoric - has been tossed aside. Rep. Thomas Massie announced he would co-sponsor a bill to vacate the Chair - an ouster of Johnson.
    "Rep. Thomas Massie announced he would co-sponsor a bill to vacate the Chair - an ouster of Johnson."

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-16-2024 at 03:09 PM.

House Dissatisfaction with Johnson Explodes over Foreign Aid ‘Insanity’ that Neglects Southern Border

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...uthern-border/

NICK GILBERTSON 16 Apr 2024

House Republicans’ dissatisfaction with Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) is rapidly growing as Reps. Scott Perry (R-PA) and Jim Banks (R-IN) are sharing their frustrations about what Banks called “insanity” in Johnson’s foreign aid framework, which includes over three times as much money for Ukraine as it does for Israel while neglecting the U.S. Southern border.

Perry took to X Tuesday to share an image of the framework, showing the bills allocate $48.83 billion to Ukraine, $14.1 billion for Israel, $2.4 billion for “Red Sea Operations,” $2.58 billion for “INDOPACOM,” and $3.3 billion for a “Submarine Industrial Base.”

https://twitter.com/RepScottPerry/st...89271384961393

“Notice anything missing?” wrote Perry. Speaker Johnson “failed to incorporate any border security into any of the FOUR of the bills he’s going to ram down our throats this week.”

“On more than half a dozen occasions in the last six months, he promised the American People this wouldn’t happen,” Perry added.

Sharing Perry’s tweet, Banks called the package “Insanity,” emphasizing the plan would send three times as much money to Ukraine as it does Israel while simultaneously neglecting the U.S. Southern border.

Perry and Banks’ criticism of the four bills comes as Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), who filed a motion to vacate against Johnson ahead of Easter break, and Andy Biggs (R-AZ) signaled opposition to the multiple-impact reentry vehicles rule (MIRV) that Johnson seeks to merge the bills.

“Israel funding should not be held hostage by Ukraine funding. The American people deserve to know where their senators stand on each funding component,” Biggs wrote in a post on X

“MIRV—the process used to merge the bills—is about as ridiculous as ranked choice voting. The least popular option is the one that wins,” he added.

Greene declared she would vote against the rule, and with just a one-seat majority and growing Republican opposition, Johnson would need help from Democrats to get the rule passed to unlock votes for the aid.

Meanwhile, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) became a cosponsor of Greene’s motion to vacate the chair on Tuesday and urged the speaker to resign in the morning.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...30330844168394

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/AntiFeder1776/st...55026310873383

Seriously, what in the $#@! does the MIC/Deep State/Small Hat Club have on or show to these people, to just spin them around overnight?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Sharing Perry’s tweet, Banks called the package “Insanity,” emphasizing the plan would send three times as much money to Ukraine as it does Israel while simultaneously neglecting the U.S. Southern border.
    Oh, no! More money for Ukraine than Israel? That's terrible! ...

Personally, I think they ought to send 1000 times as much to Ukraine as they do to Israel.

But they should also send $0.00 to Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Oh, no! More money for Ukraine than Israel? That's terrible! ...

Personally, I think they ought to send 1000 times as much to Ukraine as they do to Israel.

But they should also send $0.00 to Israel.
    I know... the horror of it all.

Seriously, what in the $#@! does the MIC/Deep State/Small Hat Club have on or show to these people, to just spin them around overnight?
    They probably threaten to kill their entire families if they refuse to comply.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I can only conclude that it's aliens...

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1780000914943684704
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1780445914907234387
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I was told today by a "Republican" that to remove Speaker Johnson would be the height of foolishness. I would have to guess that talking point has been distributed by the uniparty shills...

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1780452121587880258

Next up:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1780445914907234387
    His Face Looks different was Mike Johnson threatened?

Mike Johnson used to smile.

I'm not ok with 100 billlion to Israel and Ukraine. I feel like that puts us more at risk than Mexicans climbing a fence. So if MTG and Massie are going to do this they better have somebody in place to be the speaker ahead of time. If that happens then fine get rid of Johnson, I don't care.

Massie wants to force Johnson to pre announce his resignation, in order to find replacement who can lead the day he resigns.

GENIUS

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope we can go the rest of the year without a Speaker but that's so unlikely.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

House Dissatisfaction with Johnson Explodes over Foreign Aid ‘Insanity’ that Neglects Southern Border
    Did we just find out who was the mystery partner (never named) in the Senate gay-sex-tape?!
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Do they know even if they do pass the bill for Ukraine.
    Ukraine still wont be able to win agaisnt superpower Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Did we just find out who was the mystery partner (never named) in the Senate gay-sex-tape?!
    That is a good question..

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Do they know even if they do pass the bill for Ukraine.
    Ukraine still wont be able to win agaisnt superpower Russia?
    They never stood a chance at winning. Winning was never the point.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast