Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. On The Record

h/t @Anti Federalist: RFK Jr. on how a federal ID could fix immigration and election fraud

https://twitter.com/i/status/1703202604308644132
    Robert F. Kennedy, Jr on How a Federal ID Could Fix the Border Crisis & Confidence in Our Elections

“If you say you can’t get a job without a Federal ID, the border is going to shut down overnight…It will also do something else…It will make it so that we can tell people you need an ID to vote…There won’t be any more worry about whether or not there’s double voting going on.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When I first posted this, I couldn’t understand how Robert F. Kennedy Jr. running for Democrat president, could help Donald Trump.
    Matthew Sheffield:
    No surprise: More than half of the main RFK political action committee’s revenue came from a Trump mega donor. Kennedy is a Republican stooge.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...donor-00109101

But now I see a possible strategy in RFK Jr. “promoting” the most controversial Democrat policies. I still don’t see how this will benefit Trump specifically, but this could make some voters switch from Democrat to Republican.
    It looks like he has done this twice already...
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    h/t @Anti Federalist: RFK Jr. on how a federal ID could fix immigration and election fraud

Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/EcommunistForum/...82492064567354

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...68361626685647

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    At the time I compiled RFK, I was attempting to reel some of the leftist/democrats to the ideas of Free Markets, and to discuss Ukraine, Captive Agencies, Lobbyists, etc. It was an opening for me, since they would never give the likes of Ron Paul the time of day. But as you can see at the bottom of his record sheet, I did in fact include his Domestic Platform, one that I am not fond of:
    The question is will RFK Jr be able to convince Democrats of the idea of free, competitive markets, or will it simply be a confirmation of the evils of capitalism, as demonstrated by the crony corporatism of government and big pharma?

Other than Tulsi Gabbard, is RFK Jr the best option for Democrats since RFK himself, or perhaps since John Edwards, who was removed from contention via scandal? Democrats have a habit of removing those who do not tow the company line.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The question is will RFK Jr be able to convince Democrats of the idea of free, competitive markets, or will it simply be a confirmation of the evils of capitalism, as demonstrated by the crony corporatism of government and big pharma?
    Using Risk/Reward, I use some of RFK's talking points, since (D)emocrats are more apt to listen to another (D)emocrat. I then expand the conversation to see where it might eventually go.

Other than Tulsi Gabbard, is RFK Jr the best option for Democrats since RFK himself, or perhaps since John Edwards, who was removed from contention via scandal? Democrats have a habit of removing those who do not tow the company line.
    Using Risk/Reward, I use some of Tulsi's talking points, since (D)emocrats are more apt to listen to another [now ex] (D)emocrat. I then expand the conversation to see where it might eventually go.

If you have other suggestions and/or 100% PROVEN and APPROVED strategies, kindly drop them into the Suggestion Box for possible consideration.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Using Risk/Reward, I use some of RFK's talking points, since (D)emocrats are more apt to listen to another (D)emocrat. I then expand the conversation to see where it might eventually go.

Using Risk/Reward, I use some of Tulsi's talking points, since (D)emocrats are more apt to listen to another [now ex] (D)emocrat. I then expand the conversation to see where it might eventually go.

If you have other suggestions and/or 100% PROVEN and APPROVED strategies, kindly drop them into the Suggestion Box for possible consideration.
    I would imagine that a strategy of a) discouraging voting, and b) introducing Democrats to certain ideas via RFK Jr would be most effective (and provide more bang for the buck) in venues where there tend to be a lot of Democrats.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

In my opinion the only thing we really have “on the record” of RFK Jr. is his promotion of the green agenda that is both a massive financial fraud and a ploy to finalise the technocratic surveillance state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    VantagePoint Venture Partners (where Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was a partner) was the seed funder for BrightSource Energy, whose main project was the $2.2 billion costing Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System in the Mojave Desert (in California). Because of its high costs it couldn’t be cost efficient (7 times as expensive as gas) and could only have been built using government subsidies.

The US government provided a $1.6 billon loan guarantee to get the Ivanpah plant built on public land.
    In November 2014, Ivanpah's investors applied for a $539 million federal grant to pay off the federal loan (strangely no more information on this…).

In October 2010, governator Schwarzenegger (who was married to a Kennedy) approved the Ivanpah project.
    See Interior Secretary Ken Salazar next to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Mojave Desert holding a plague commemorating the Ivanpah fraud, 17 October 2010.

The Ivanpah project was mainly financed by NRG Energy with $300 million and Google that contributed $168 million.
    Bechtel was partners in this scheme by leading the construction of 3 adjacent towers.
    Green-energy-is-big-business
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

https://twitter.com/DanielLMcAdams/s...51167066915309

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/DanielLMcAdams/s...66174030381326

RFK has never held office, therefore no voting record exists. The following are interviews, tweets and statements [from approximately oldest to newest].
    Candidates' words mean little. They lie through their teeth all the time.

I would also note that RFKj's apparent position on the 2A is cancer.

I'd be loathe to trust him.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

@Occam's Banana

He cannot lose Democrat voters in order to win the Democrat primary.

He made his statement about an “assault weapons” ban just minutes after intimating that guns are not the problem. He indicated that Americans have always had guns, and that Americans used to bring firearms to school for “gun clubs,” and no one thought of shooting at children.

RFK Jr. responded, If we can get a consensus on it, if Republicans and Democrats agreed and it passed Congress, I would sign it.

https://twitter.com/NewsNation/statu...48100775329792
    This is an attempt at being slick. It also shows his true character and/or woefully inadequate understanding of rights. Such a ban would be unconstitutional, yet he proudly proclaims his willingness to sign it into effect. The correct response would be along the lines of "I will sign no bill into effect that violates any element of the Constitution, most particularly the Bill of Rights, and in this case the Second Amendment in specific."

RFKj can go pound it.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Clearly, none of you grasp the nuanced contextual distinctions between "race-based" policies and "racist" policies.

You see, when a policy favors this particular race, it is "racist" (which is a bad thing), but when a policy favors that particular race, it is "race-based" (which is a good thing).

Please do better.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...27565170524161
    to: https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...28276763619331
    //
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-19-2023 at 11:25 PM.

//
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 PM.

Kennedy clan lines up and endorses.... Biden.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...jr/ar-AA1nedQh

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden will accept endorsements from at least 15 members of the Kennedy political family during a campaign stop in Philadelphia on Thursday as he aims to undermine former President Donald Trump and marginalize the candidacy of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Kennedy clan lines up and endorses.... Biden.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...jr/ar-AA1nedQh
    Is this the branch of the family that's actually scared of being shot? Or is there a different explanation?

RFK is actually educating the people about how and where the corruption exists and what can be done to rein it in. Ron Paul did the same when he campaigned. While no one man can solve the problems of this country, it is the hearts and minds of the American people who can. Ron and RFK speak to this all of the time, if folks can just listen to what they are saying.

OK, simmer down.

Let's look at a recent fact. RFKJ suddenly changes to "independent" (how potentially ironic) shortly before a very important election (as elections go, anyhow). Recall the words of the filthy communist shill, FDR, who candidly quipped that in politics there was no such things as coincidences. I do not say that this closes the door on the man, but it certainly gives much upon which to keep one's eyes.

Now consider the possibility that everything we see is theater... everything significant, that is. Imagine that the Democrats see they are going to lose in a big way and sense that maybe they won't be able to get away with yet another stolen election. What shall we do? Have one of our... <AHEM> trump cards come out to play. Out of nowhere, the great Kennedy name drops from the DNC sleeve, but knowing their credibility is slipping badly, the new candidate declares independence in the effort to enhance credibility of trustworthiness. After all, this is a Kennedy! We instruct him, perhaps years in advance (after all, these people are careful planners, IMO), to begin spewing a carefully architected litany of talking points that will get conservatives going "hmmm...", the goal there being to siphon off just enough votes to once again make credible a stolen election appear "clean". Clean enough to avoid consequences, that is.

Wild, you say? Too wild? Sure, and FDR didn't taunt Japan into attacking us. Northwoods never happened. Tonkin. Weapons of mass destruction. Lusitania. Russia 1917. China 1940s-70s. Khmer Rouge. Amin. Gulf wars. 9/11. Covid.

Shall we go on with the drearily long list of grand conspiracies in which nobody believed until after the rotten facts became what we now know them to have been?

One cannot say any of it is so. Likewise, we cannot say that it isn't. And spare thinking men the wearisome reference to Occam's Razor, which is a statistical statement designed to put proper skeptics on alert, not to dismiss given instances. Better to refer to Occam's Banana.

I would not trust RFKJ to the door, not so much because he is RFKJ, though there is some basis there for mistrust, but mainly because this is politics; major league American politics, no less. NOBODY can be trusted, not even Ron Paul. The enticements to the dark side are too powerful, the stakes too high.

And finally, I would point to the Banana's reference to RFKJ's own words on the 2A in general and in specific cases. Does he really believe what he has said, or is he just Biden-lite, pandering to a give audience? Either way, I would not trust him to tell me water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Either way, I would not trust him to tell me water is wet.
    One thing you have to admit about this clown show. They make it extremely difficult to tell which, if any, cigar is just a cigar.

At least we know this much: Both Biden and Trump have already had their turns to screw us, and both took full advantage of it.

One thing you have to admit about this clown show. They make it extremely difficult to tell which, if any, cigar is just a cigar.
    Well sure. That's all part of the general strategy. Take the ground out from under people's feet so they can no longer tell one thing from another. Neutralize their cognitive reach by keeping them ignorant of all standards, save the one that says there are no standards. This destroys everything in a man; his faith, trust, innate intelligence because he has nothing solid against which to work it. Not unlike muscles, a mind rendered idle atrophies.

We are in the hands of the devils that scared Satan from hell such that he's now at Heaven's gate, tearily begging asylum from an evil that left him paling.

At least we know this much: Both Biden and Trump have already had their turns to screw us, and both took full advantage of it.

Certainly so of Biden. Trump, I'm not yet quite convinced on, though his failure to drain the swamp was indeed a spectacular fiasco.

But you do have to give credit to the Donald for having exposed the corruption in a way never before done: from the Oval Office itself. JFK tried and got his brains smeared on the back seat. He was naive. Trump just ran that flag of truth right up the pole. May be controlled opposition... may not be. One can no longer tell for certain and everything is suspect. Welcome to the black heart of 1984.

ETA: So you have to ask yourself this: why did Trump expose the raging corruption of DC and government in general, with such excessive candor? Was it because he actually cares for America and its people? Did he do it as a scripted role of pre-planned political theater, his being very much the opposite of what he claims? Was it to fan his ego? I don't think we can say at this point, regardless of how we may feel about the man himself.
    Last edited by osan; 04-19-2024 at 03:13 AM.

OK, simmer down.

Let's look at a recent fact. RFKJ suddenly changes to "independent" (how potentially ironic) shortly before a very important election (as elections go, anyhow). Recall the words of the filthy communist shill, FDR, who candidly quipped that in politics there was no such things as coincidences. I do not say that this closes the door on the man, but it certainly gives much upon which to keep one's eyes.

Now consider the possibility that everything we see is theater... everything significant, that is. Imagine that the Democrats see they are going to lose in a big way and sense that maybe they won't be able to get away with yet another stolen election. What shall we do? Have one of our... <AHEM> trump cards come out to play. Out of nowhere, the great Kennedy name drops from the DNC sleeve, but knowing their credibility is slipping badly, the new candidate declares independence in the effort to enhance credibility of trustworthiness. After all, this is a Kennedy! We instruct him, perhaps years in advance (after all, these people are careful planners, IMO), to begin spewing a carefully architected litany of talking points that will get conservatives going "hmmm...", the goal there being to siphon off just enough votes to once again make credible a stolen election appear "clean". Clean enough to avoid consequences, that is.

Wild, you say? Too wild? Sure, and FDR didn't taunt Japan into attacking us. Northwoods never happened. Tonkin. Weapons of mass destruction. Lusitania. Russia 1917. China 1940s-70s. Khmer Rouge. Amin. Gulf wars. 9/11. Covid.

Shall we go on with the drearily long list of grand conspiracies in which nobody believed until after the rotten facts became what we now know them to have been?

One cannot say any of it is so. Likewise, we cannot say that it isn't. And spare thinking men the wearisome reference to Occam's Razor, which is a statistical statement designed to put proper skeptics on alert, not to dismiss given instances. Better to refer to Occam's Banana.

I would not trust RFKJ to the door, not so much because he is RFKJ, though there is some basis there for mistrust, but mainly because this is politics; major league American politics, no less. NOBODY can be trusted, not even Ron Paul. The enticements to the dark side are too powerful, the stakes too high.

And finally, I would point to the Banana's reference to RFKJ's own words on the 2A in general and in specific cases. Does he really believe what he has said, or is he just Biden-lite, pandering to a give audience? Either way, I would not trust him to tell me water is wet.
    Don't forget that they are keeping the visibly senile man who is hated by everyone on the D ticket as if they are going to replace him at the last minute and RFK is the only viable replacement and is trying to appear centrist enough to steal Trump votes while being leftist enough not to lose the far left TDS crowd when they lose Biden to a last minute death or admission of senility.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Don't forget that they are keeping the visibly senile man who is hated by everyone on the D ticket as if they are going to replace him at the last minute and RFK is the only viable replacement and is trying to appear centrist enough to steal Trump votes while being leftist enough not to lose the far left TDS crowd when they lose Biden to a last minute death or admission of senility.
    As I wrote previously, the timing cannot be dismissed. This is transparent bull$#@!. It will be amusing to see how it plays out.

I'm thinking the time has come to get that $300K in silver coin... though I remain unconvinced that it will serve the purpose for which it will have been intended. Then there's bitcoin, in which my faith stands on similarly shaky ground. Theye have it in for us, American middle-class more than anyone else, and they by all means have the ability to crash the global economy in hours if it pleased them, which I think it does not. But if Theye begin to feel an existential threat, who know what will happen? Those fools are capable of anything.

ETA: So you have to ask yourself this: why did Trump expose the raging corruption of DC and government in general, with such excessive candor?
    He didn't. He didn't reveal any damned thing. Everything he "revealed" we had already exposed, and there were plenty of things we were talking about which he treated with anything but "candor".

If he's a deep state asset why did he talk about them at all? If an undercover narc is a cop, why does he have a snort of coke? Come on, man.

He didn't. He didn't reveal any damned thing. Everything he "revealed" we had already exposed, and there were plenty of things we were talking about which he treated with anything but "candor".

If he's a deep state asset why did he talk about them at all? If an undercover narc is a cop, why does he have a snort of coke? Come on, man.
    LOL
    People know what he did, and no amount of denial by you will change that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL
    People know what he did, and no amount of denial by you will change that.
    People know what he did because the free publicity they've been giving him for nine years straight is unprecedented. And still you tell this deranged tale of the deep state ignoring him.

For Pete's sake man, READ WHAT I WROTE.

Why does everything with you seem to have to be a fight? And your logic isn't. Tons of NYC detectives did plenty of cocaine, for example. It's as if you live on a different planet than the rest of us.

People know what he did because the free publicity they've been giving him for nine years straight is unprecedented. And still you tell this deranged tale of the deep state ignoring him.
    The media is not the deepstate.
    And the deepstate ignored any order he gave that they wanted to in the White House, that's a fact.
    The media told us what he did because they were whipping their mob into a frenzy with twisted lies about it all and because the alternative media was telling us about it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The media is not the deepstate.
    Oh, dear.

Oh my, oh my, oh, my.

For God's sake.

That should be hilarious. But, just... Wow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast